CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Plugin Overview
What does CM MicroPayments do?
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Use Case - How to Allow Users to Buy Points and Sell Items for Points
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Use Case - How to Let Users Transfer Points to Each Other
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Use Case - How to Control User Wallets From the Front-end
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Use Case - How to Create Wallets for Non-Registered Users
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) + External API Add-on - Use Case - Control Wallet From External Apps
- CM MicroPayments (CMMP) + PeepSo - Use Case - How to Charge and Grant Points for PeepSo Actions
CM MicroPayments is a plugin that allows you to create and manage your own internal virtual currency. It integrates with major WordPress eCommerce plugins like Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce, as well as many CreativeMinds plugins (Answers, Downloads, Video Manager etc).
Through simple filters and shortcodes, you can award points for certain users and make selected content only accessible through purchasing points.
How do you use the plugin?
To use the plugin you need to follow these steps. The list below shows the steps in suggested order.
Each of the links will take you to the corresponding User Guide page describing the topic in detail.
- (required) Installation - how to get the plugin file, and install it on your page
- Setting up:
- (recommended) Methods of obtaining points
- (recommended) Granting points for purchase
- (optional) Additional resources/options
We also strongly recommend checking out the the Video Overview page of the plugin's documentation, where we'll be posting both the overview videos and the tutorial videos for the plugin.