CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Getting Started - Adding and Managing Wallets
Adding and Managing Wallets
Adding Wallets - As The Admin
While MicroPayments is active, every time you add a WordPress user, they will receive a new wallet.
Head to WP Admin → CM Micropayment Platform → Settings → General.
The relevant settings from the Wallets section.
- Assign a single wallet to each customer - if this option is enabled a single Wallet will be tied with each of your WordPress user accounts.
(so users won't need to remember their wallet names as long as they're logged in).
Note: This setting must be on for the Transfer Shortcode to display a dropdown menu with the accounts. Learn more.
- Wallets quantity limit - You can set any number of wallets to each customer. To change this value, Assign a wallet to each customer has to be disabled
Click the Generate missing wallets button for existing users to create wallets.
Learn about all Wallets settings - CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - General Settings
How To Delete All Wallets
To delete all wallets, click on Remove all Wallets. Be careful, as this cannot be undone.
Creating Wallets - As The User
As the admin, apply the shortcode
[create_wallet_button] to create a button generates a new wallet code to the current user.
On success, the wallet code will be displayed. You can choose to hide the button by enabling the option "Hide button after wallet creation".
When 'Multiple Wallets' is Active
If users can have multiple wallets ( Wallets quantity limit is bigger than 1), they can use the button to create additional wallets.
Until the limit is reached
Learn more: CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Shortcodes - Overview
Managing Wallets - As The Admin
To manage the Wallets you need to go to Settings → Manage Wallets
This is a very important screen, as it allows you not only to see the details about Wallets but also to maintain control over all of your user's wallets.
Important: Some of the features are hidden until you hover over the item!
On this page, you can:
- list all of the Wallets that have been created on your site
- check the users they're assigned to - you can go to the user's profile by clicking on the login
- check their balance - in the Points column
- check if they're active - in the Status column
- go to the list of their transactions - by clicking on Transactions link in the menu under Wallet Code
- change their points value (charge manually) - by clicking on "Change points value"
- after you click that the form will appear in place of the menu where you can put the number of points you'd like to set the wallet to
- eg. if the wallet now has 100 points and you put 300 in the form and click "Accept" - 200 points will be manually added to the wallet
- activate/deactivate the wallet - deactivated wallets cannot be used
- remove the wallet
- use PayPal Payout
Below: The menu under the Wallet Code appears only when you hover over the row.
Instead of letting users use the PayPal Payout themselves you can do it manually by using the shortcodes.
To do this you need to fill out the:
- Number of the points to pay out
- Receiver's e-mail: the e-mail of the PayPal account of the user who you want to receive the money from PayPal Payout
Below: The form appears after clicking the "PayPal Payout" button on the menu which appears after hovering over the row.