CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - General Settings
This is one of the most important parts of the settings. It is where the most widely used options that affect many aspects of the plugin are gathered.
The Wallets are the "accounts" to which the points have to be connected to. They work very similar to bank accounts, or real life wallets.
Here you decide how the Wallets will work in your page.
- Assign wallets to customers - if this option is enabled a single Wallet will be tied with each of your WordPress user accounts.
(so users won't need to remember their wallet names as long as they're logged in).
Note: This setting must be on for the Transfer Shortcode to display a dropdown menu with the accounts. Learn more.
- Hide button after wallet creation - this is option related to the [create_wallet_button] shortcode. You can read about it in Shortcodes section of the documentation.
- Number of transactions in My Wallet - this is the number of the last transactions which will be displayed using the [cm_wallet_history] shortcode.
- Initial amount of points in the wallet - this is the amount of points each newly created wallet will contain (a great way to give a welcome bonus for new users)
- Allow to charge inactive wallets - with this option you can disallow users to charge their wallets once they are deactivated
Below: Example setup of the Wallets section.
This section allows you to enable the Dashboard widget and the Payment Currency.
If enabled the box displaying the wallet name and the amount of points will be displayed.
The Payment Currency is used to calculate the value of your user's points and it's widely used across the plugin.
Below: By default the Dashboard widget is disabled, and the base currency is US dollar ($)
Presentation section allows you to select two most important pages from the users perspective:
- Wallet page - where the user can see the information about their wallet - it's balance, the transaction history etc.
- Checkout page - the page where user can purchase more points
Below: You can select the pages from the list of all WordPress pages. After selecting you can click a go to page links to visit them.