CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Installation
Plugin Installation and Basic Setup
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from our Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro version you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM MicroPayments and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds in the purchase e-mail.
After filling the license key you can click " Save and Activate" button. The screen will refresh and a green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated will appear.
- After installation please make sure to define the virtual currency name.
- Next define the conversion between your virtual currency and the real word currency.
- You can add any number of option to convert between by clicking on Add new.
- Last define the checkout page location. if you are integrating the plugin with EDD this option will not be available. if you are using this plugin without using EDD you should select the checkout page location.
Below you can see a video tutorial showing the activation of the plugin and a couple first steps with the plugin.