CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Plugin Overview
This article shows, step by step, how to set up and work with the plugin
- Install and activate plugin.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for plugin.
- Advertisement - Choose if you want to display advertisements and if so, place ads content in the fields.
- API Settings - Twitter and Alexa settings.
- Expert Page - Settings for Expert Page. More about Additional Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields, Star Rating,
- Directory Index Page - General settings for Directory Index page and also Filters
- Directory Appearance - Settings for 3 different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Option to apply your own custom css styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
- See Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust plugin to your needs.
Working of plugin
When finished click on Publish button to add new Expert.
Single Expert Shortcode
With Single Expert Shortcode, you can place single Expert on post or page.
More information about the CM Expert Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center