CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Getting Started - Plugin Overview
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
This article shows, step by step, how to set up and work with the plugin
- Install and activate plugin.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for plugin.
- Advertisement - Choose if you want to display advertisements and if so, place ads content in the fields.
- API Settings - Twitter and Alexa settings.
- Expert Page - Settings for Expert Page. More about Additional Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields and Star Rating
- Expert Directory - General settings for Directory Index Page and also Filters
- Directory Appearance - Settings for 3 different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Option to apply your own custom css styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
- See Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust plugin to your needs.
Working of plugin
When finished click on Publish button to add new Expert.
Plugin comes with three widgets listing latest Experts or randomly picked and displaying Experts categories.
Category list generates list of plugin categories, tags and Additional Taxonomies with custom icons.
Single Expert Shortcode
With Single Expert Shortcode, you can place single Expert on post or page.
More information about the CM Expert Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center