CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Views - Directory View
Expert Directory View
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Directory Appearance tab.
In the first section set Expert Directory View as Current View.
Change the heading level of the expert name (this can be useful for SEO). In the example below, the expert names will be inside h5 tags. Learn more about headings.
The General Settings allow you to change how names are organized.
Select options for Expert Directory View and save changes.
- Display expert rating - Decide if you want to display rating in this view. Note: Remember to enable Star Rating first. View instructions below.
- Display expert overview - Decide if you want to display expert's overviews below the title.
- Display expert categories - Decide if you want to display expert categories below the title.
- Display expert position - Decide if you want to display expert position below the title.
Expert Directory View - Rating
To display rating go to the CM Star Rating Settings tab.
First enable rating here to activate functionality and then go back to the Expert Directory View Settings to check if you want to display or hide rating.
Expert Directory View Address
To display address go to the Expert Directory View Settings section in the Directory Appearance tab.
Here you can choose between the following options:
- Displaying the expert's address
- Displaying the expert's phone
- Displaying the expert's email
When displayed, the address, phone and email will be shown under the expert's name:
Expert Directory View - Front-End Appearance
Below: Example display of the view with all of the options displayed.