CM Expert Directory (CMED) - General Settings (Permalink, Default Image, Admin Edit Link)
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the General tab.
In the General Option box, begin to select the options for the plugin.
- Expert permalink: Enter a value in the box provided to choose a permalink for the expert directory index and single expert page. Make sure you permalink setting is set (look for the under WordPress Admin Settings-> permalinks). Once choosing a new permalinks all URL pointing to the expert directory will change to contains this permalink structure
- Show a warning for image size: Check yes or no for a warning on image size. Image size warning will show up once user tries to upload a new expert logo which is bigger than the support image.
- Show admin edit link: Check yes or no to add an admin edit link. Admin edit link will show for admin user only on the index page frontend near each expert name.
- Choose the default expert image: Upload an image to use as the default image for the expert. In case the expert didn't upload a logo a default image will be show instead.
- Enable star rating: Choose if you want display Expert Rating on each Expert Page and on Expert Directory View.
- Enable structured data on detail page - Identifies the expert pages with the product schema markup in JSON-LD format. This is useful for SEO. In practice, search engines such as Google understand that the pages are about people.
Technical information: Person - schema.org Type
Additional Taxonomy Settings
Those options are for the plugins additional taxonomy - Expertise Taxonomy, Service Taxonomy and Language Taxonomy. Check if you want to use a specific taxonomy on your page.