CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Views - Tiles View
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Directory Appearance tab.
In the first section set Tiles View as Current View.
Change the heading level of the expert name (this can be useful for SEO). In the example below, the expert names will be inside h5 tags. Learn more about headings.
The General Settings allow you to change how names are organized.
Then, configure how the tiles will be displayed
- Experts in a row - Set the number of experts in a row shown in the directory index.
- Experts paddings - Set padding value. Use px/pt/em/% units (e.g. "0.5em").
- Image container minimum height - If you use small images, set minimum height value to display image in the middle of the container. Use px/pt/em/% units (e.g. "220px").
- Display title - Set "Yes" if you want to display expert title below image.
- Display position - Set "Yes" if you want to display expert position below image.
- Display border - Check this option if you want to display border around each expert.
- Show details button - Should the expert box in the directory index include the "Details" button?
Select options for Tiles View and save changes.
Tiles View - Front-End Appearance
Below: Example display of the view with all of the options displayed.