CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Category List
This article works also for Expertise, Services and Languages taxonomy.
While creating (or updating) category put image ID into Taxonomy Featured Image field and save changes.
Obtaining Image Id
Go to Media and click on image you want assign to category. Copy image ID from navigation bar.
In the example below the image ID is 972.
Category List Shortcodes
- - Display Category List
- Shortcode Attributes
- - Display counter of posts belonging to each category
- - Number of columns (1-6)
- - Display only category terms
- - Display list of Expertise terms (1/0)
- - Display list of Service terms (1/0)
- - Display list of Language terms (1/0)
- - Display only tag terms
- - Display only terms assigned to at least one Business
Below: [cmed_category_list count="1" columns="4"]
Category List Settings
On Category List Setting page select taxonomy/taxonomies you want to display. Later you can hide/show one of them individually for each shortcode using the attribute.
Settings for Additional Taxonomy
To list terms from Expertise, Service or Language taxonomy navigate to the Admin Dashboard -> CM Expert Directory -> Settings.
Click on the General tab.
Activate Additional Taxonomy and update settings.