CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Index - Filters (Search, Taxonomies)
Expert Directory Index Filters
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Expert Directory tab.
Head to the section Standard Filter Settings.
Run filters with AJAX - If the option is enabled, the filters will work with AJAX. It means that the search results will be shown without reloading the page. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.2.4.
Display categories as - Choose style to display filter fields: Dropdown/Tags.
- Choose select style
- Normal - Default browser "select".
Custom - Customized "select" with improved UI.
Note: this option was introduced in version 1.9.4.
Show search field - Display field to search Experts by keywords.
- Only show items on search - Select this option if you want to display the items only after user enter a search term.
- Ignore pagination on search - Displays all items after performing a search, ignoring pagination.
- Search in tags - Should the search also be in tags or not.
- Display filters one below each other - First, you can choose to display filters below each other.
- Display Gender filter - If enabled, then gender filter will show on expert listing page.
Display A-Z filter - If enabled, then A-Z filter will be displayed on the expert listing page. It will filter experts by the chosen first letter in their last names. Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.1.2.
Display sort by toggle button - If enabled, then a toggle button for switching between A-Z and default sort will be displayed on the expert listing page. Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.1.2.
- Display Category filter - If enabled, then category filter will show on expert listing page.
- Display Tag filter - Display field to filter Experts by Tags.
- Display custom Taxonomy filters - Choose whether to display each of the five custom taxonomies.
You can enable or disable taxonomies from the Taxonomies tab.
Learn more: CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Additional Taxonomy (Labels, Expert Page, Index)
More information about the CM Expert Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center