CM Expert Directory (CMED) - Index - Filters (Search, Taxonomies)
Expert Directory Index Filters
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Expert Directory tab.
Head to the section Standard Filter Settings.
- Display categories as: Choose style to display filter fields: Dropdown/Tags.
- Choose select style: Choose the style of the select boxes:
- Normal - Default browser "select".
- Custom - Customized "select" with improved UI.
Note: this option was introduced in version 1.9.4.
- Show search field: Display field to search Experts by keywords.
- Only show items on search?: Select this option if you want to display the items only after user enter a search term.
- Ignore pagination on search?: Displays all items after performing a search, ignoring pagination.
- Search in tags: Should the search also be in tags or not.
- Display filters one below each other: First, you can choose to display filters below each other.
- Display Gender filter: If enabled, then gender filter will show on expert listing page.
- Display A-Z filter: If enabled, then A-Z filter will be displayed on the expert listing page. It will filter experts by the chosen first letter in their last names. Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.1.2.
- Display sort by toggle button: If enabled, then a toggle button for switching between A-Z and default sort will be displayed on the expert listing page. Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.1.2.
- Display Category filter: If enabled, then category filter will show on expert listing page.
- Display Tag filter: Display field to filter Experts by Tags.
- Display custom Taxonomy filters: Choose whether to display each of the five custom taxonomies.
You can enable or disable taxonomies from the Taxonomies tab.