CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Plugin Overview
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Admin Panel/Plugins/CM Business Directory and click Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for plugin.
- Business Page - Settings for Business Page. More about Custom Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields, Star Rating.
- Directory Index Page - General settings for Directory Index page and also Filters
- Directory Appearance - Settings for three different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Option to apply your own custom CSS styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
See the Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust the plugin to your needs.
Using the plugin
- Go to Admin Panel/CM Business Directory and click Add Business button.
- Fill in all fields, add Tags, Categories and Custom Taxonomy Terms. Optionally you can also add Video and Additional Links and Fields.
- When finished, click on the Publish button to save the Business.
You can find the link to the business directory index page in the plugin settings
The plugin comes with three widgets listing the latest Businesses or randomly picked and displaying Business categories.