CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Plugin Overview
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Admin Panel/Plugins/CM Business Directory and click Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for plugin.
- Advertisement - Choose if you want to display advertisements and if so, place the ad content in the fields.
- API Settings - Twitter and Alexa settings.
- Business Page - Settings for Business Page. More about Custom Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields, Star Rating.
- Directory Index Page - General settings for Directory Index page and also Filters
- Directory Appearance - Settings for three different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Option to apply your own custom CSS styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
- See the Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust the plugin to your needs.
Using the plugin
- Go to Admin Panel/CM Business Directory and click Business and Add New or simply click the Add Business button.
- Fill in all fields, add Tags, Categories and Custom Taxonomy Terms. Optionally you can also add Video and Additional Links and Fields.
- When finished, click on the Publish button to save the Business.
You can find the link to the business directory index page in the plugin settings
| Want to allow customers to add their own businesses or claim businesses on your Business Directory?
The Business Directory Community add-on makes this easy.
The plugin comes with three widgets listing the latest Businesses or randomly picked and displaying Business categories.
Single Business Shortcode
With Single Business Shortcode you can place a single Business on post or page.