CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Business Directory Index Page Settings
Business Directory Index Page
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Business Directory → Settings.
Click on the Business Directory tab.
Business Index Header
- Business Index Page ID - Select the ID of the page with the [cmbd_business] shortcode. All backlinks will be pointing to that page. Once plugin is installed it automatically creates a page with the shortcode in it so you don't have to set it manually.
- Business order by - Choose from the drop down menu to select how the business index page should be ordered. The options are alphabetically by business name, by the last date the business was updated, by the date it was added to your site or by the way it is currently ordered in your WordPress admin menu (this open the option to customize the order using a plugin which support menu ordering such as this https://wordpress.org/plugins/taxonomy-terms-order/)
- Order in ascending or descending order - Choose from the drop-down menu to select the order of the business directory index. Desc means that the businesses will be arranged in each of the orders from the smallest to the largest number. For example, if the creation date is used then the older businesses will be shown first.
- The number of businesses on a page - Set the number of items on a single directory page. Use -1 to turn off the pagination.
- Show pagination on top - Controls whether to show the pagination at the top of the directory index page.
- Show pagination on the bottom - Controls whether to show the pagination at the bottom of the directory index page.
- Show the number of businesses found - Controls whether the number of businesses found should be displayed.
- Show items per page selection - Select from the drop down menu to show how the categories should be presented. Dropdown means that a dropbox will be shown and the user will be able to filter categories by the selected one.
- Open each Business Page (or Business Web Page) in a new tab - Should the Business Page (or Business Web Page if the setting below was set) to be opened in a new tab? (target="_blank").
- Business pitch as image title - Check yes or no to show the business pitch as the title of the image. This is used once the user hovers over the business logo.
- Link to Business Web Page instead of Business Page - Choose YES if you want to use Business Web URL as a Business link on Business Directory Index page.
- Display businesses after using search - Option to hide the items until searching.
- Show search field - Should the business directory be searchable?
- Display box to search by city/zip fields - Set this option if you want to display field to check for search by city/zip fields.
- Show Categories filter - Should the Categories be displayed on the business directory index page?
- Display Subcategories in categories filter? - Should the sub-categories be displayed on the business directory index page?
- Show Custom Taxonomy filter - Should the Custom Taxonomy be displayed on the business directory index page?
- Show Tags filter - Should the Tags be displayed on the business directory index page?
- Display taxonomy as - Select how the taxonomy should be presented.