CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Business Directory Filters
Business Directory Index Filters
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Business Directory Pro → Settings.
Click on the Business Directory tab. Scroll down to the Filters section.
- Show search field - Display field to search Business by keywords.
- Search In Tags - Includes tags in the search.
- Display filters one below each other - Determine if filters are shown vertically instead of the regular side-by-side display.
- Display box to search by city/zip fields - Display field to search Business by its City/ZIP.
- Search by other info field - Enable this option if you want to add search drop-down by other info field.
- Show Categories filter - Display field to filter Business by Categories
- Display Subcategories in categories filter? - Determine if sub-categories are displayed on the business directory index page. Choose between:
- No - Sub-categories will not be displayed.
- Yes, with single dropdown - All categories and sub-categories will be displayed in a single dropdown. This option works only if the option Display taxonomy as is switched as Dropdown.
- Yes, with multiple dropdowns - Categories and sub-categories will be displayed by level in three dropdowns. Yoi can change the names of the levels in the Labels tab. This option works only if the option Display taxonomy as is switched as Dropdown. You can change the labels for le Note: this option was introduced in version 2.0.7.
- Show Custom Taxonomy filter - Display field to filter Business by Custom Taxonomy terms (if activated).
- Show Tags filter - Display field to filter Business by Tags.
- Display taxonomy as - Choose style to display filter fields: Dropdown/Tags.
ExampleFilters displayed as Dropdown:
- Choose select style - Choose the style of the select boxes:
- Normal - Default browser "select".
- Custom - Customized "select" with improved UI.
Note: this option was introduced in version 2.1.0.