CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Views - Directory View
Business Directory View
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Business Directory → Settings.
Click on the Directory Appearance tab.
In the first section, set Business Directory View as Current View.
Change the heading level of the business title (this can be useful for SEO). In the example below, the business names will be inside h3 tags. Learn more about headings.
Select options for Business Directory View and save changes.
- Display rating - Enable it, if you want to display the rating for each business.
- Display business description - Enable it, if you want to display each product description below the title.
- Display business excerpt - Enable it, if you want to display each business excerpt below the title. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.1.5.
- Display business pitch - Enable it, if you want to display each business pitch below the title. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.1.5.
- Display business categories - Enable it, if you want to display each product category below the title.
- Display business address - Enable it, If you want to display each business address below the title. Note: this option was introduced in version 2.3.2.
- Show details button - Enable it, if you want the "Details" button to be displayed in the business box in the directory index page.
Example with a few options enabled:
- "Details" button
Business Directory View - Rating
To display rating go to the CM Star Rating Settings tab. First, enable rating here to activate functionality and then go back to the Business Directory View Settings to check if you want to display or hide rating.
More information about the CM Business Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center