CM Tooltip (CMTG) - Getting Started - Installation
Starting GuidesThis is a guide designed to help you get started with Tooltip Glossary. All starting guides:
Installation | Tutorials Roadmap |
First Steps | How The Plugin Works | Troubleshooting | Upgrading from Free to Pro
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the Tooltip Glossary.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugins tab on the WordPress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugins tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install:
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!