Multi User Magento 2 - Installation
- Downloading the File
- Preparing the File Structure
- Installing the Extension
- Checking if it's Enabled
- Flushing the Magento Cache
- Extension's Settings
1) Downloading the File
Download and unpack the archived package for the extension, after obtaining it from either the Confirmation Email or from the User Dashboard on http://www.cminds.com.
Unpack this file before the next step.
2) Preparing the File Structure
Make sure the path app/code/Cminds exists, as shown below. If it doesn't, create the necessary folders.
Then, inside "Cminds" you should create a folder named " MultiUserAccounts" (marked in gray below). Paste the files you unpacked in the last step there.
In Magento 2, extension files are placed in one module folder so there is no need to copy files to different directories like it used to be in Magento 1.
3) Installing the Extension
Open the console and type the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable Cminds_MultiUserAccounts
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
For Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x: rm -rf var/di rm -rf var/generation For Magento 2.2.x: rm -rf generated/*
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
4) Checking if the Extension is Enabled
To check the list of enabled modules, you can either:
- Run the command "php bin/magento module:status" in the console command.
- Or check manually in "app/etc/config.php" file.
5) Flushing the Magento Cache
The last thing that you need to do is to flush Magento cache. You can do this in two ways:
- Running in console command the command 'php bin/magento cache:clean':
php bin/magento cache:clean
- In the Admin Panel, heading to System → Cache Management, then selecting all elements and clicking 'Flush Magento Cache'.