Multi User Magento 2 - Configuration (Subaccounts)
To set up the extensions, log in as Admin and go to Stores → Configuration → CMINDS MULTI USER ACCOUNTS → Subaccounts Configuration.
In the Configuration panel, there will be the following fields:
- Shared Session (for more information, please read Multi User Magento 2 - Split Session)
- Send notifications To (for more information, please read Multi User Magento 2 - Email Notifications)
- Require Emails Confirmation
Remember to save the Configuration!
The Multi User extension provides separated resource entries that allow different roles to be created. Different permission sets can be assigned to each role depending on what their needs and abilities should be.
To do this go to System → User Roles to manage who will have access to the above configuration and who will be able to manage sub-accounts on behalf of customers.
- Click on "Add New Role". The New Role entry page will open.
- Give the Role a name and enter the password for the account currently being used.
- Click on the "Role Resources" tab on the left.
- Ensure 'Manage Subaccounts' and 'Subaccounts Section' are checked
Finally, remember to 'Save Role'!