Telegram Bot - Rules - SMS Repeater
Telegram Bot Rules
Overview | Email Repeater | Personal Messages and Group Messages | SMS Repeater | SMS Alert | WordPress Repeater
What This Rule Does
Sends an SMS to one or multiple mobile phones for every group message. You can configure a series of filters, explained below.
Note: This feature demands connecting the plugin with Amazon SNS. Learn more how to do this in this guide: General Support - Enabling SMS Messages (Amazon SNS API)
Setting Up a Rule
- Telegram group ID - Must follow the format "-xxxxxxxx" (the character "-" followed by nine numerals).
You can acquire the ID by sending the text /getGroupId in the group chat or by checking the plugin log
- Status - Set rule as active or paused
- Sender name - Can only contain 11 characters or less. If it has more, the message will not be sent (due a restriction by Amazon). The sender name will appear in the SMS text message send to the phone number.
- Send to phone number(s) - List all phone numbers that will receive the message. Include country code, but without the + symbol.
- Good example: 123456789
- Bad example: +123456789
- Stop word(s) - The rule will only run if it DOES NOT include ANY of these words
- SMS message template - Supports placeholders (learn more).
Note that Amazon limits the message to 256 characters ( learn more)
Get more information about the Telegram Bot WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center