Telegram Bot - Rules - SMS Repeater
Telegram Bot Rules
What This Rule Does
Sends an SMS to one or multiple mobile phones for every group message. You can configure a series of filters, explained below.
Setting Up a Rule
- Telegram group ID - Must follow the format "-xxxxxxxx" (the character "-" followed by nine numerals).
You can acquire the ID by sending the text /getGroupId in the group chat or by checking the plugin log
- Status - Set rule as active or paused
- Sender name - Can only contain 11 characters or less. If it has more, the message will not be sent (due a restriction by Amazon). The sender name will appear in the SMS text message send to the phone number.
- Send to phone number(s) - List all phone numbers that will receive the message. Include country code, but without the + symbol.
- Good example: 123456789
- Bad example: +123456789
- Stop word(s) - The rule will only run if it DOES NOT include ANY of these words
- SMS message template - Supports placeholders (learn more).
Note that Amazon limits the message to 256 characters ( learn more)