Telegram Bot - Rules - Email Repeater
Telegram Bot Rules
What This Rule Does
Sends an email for every group message. You can configure a series of filters, explained below.
Email Message Example
Setting Up a Rule
- Telegram group ID - Must follow the format "-xxxxxxxx" (the character "-" followed by nine numerals).
You can acquire the ID by sending the text /getGroupId in the group chat or by checking the plugin log.
- Status - Set rule as active or paused
- Send to email address - Only supports one email per rule
- Send from email address - Only supports one email per rule
- Email Title - Supports placeholders (Learn more)
- Repeater name - The contact name shown as the message sender
- Stop word(s) - The rule will only run if it DOES NOT include ANY of these words
- Email message - Supports placeholders (Learn more)
Email Example with Explanation
This image shows how settings and placeholders affect the message