CM Pop-Up Banners (CMPB) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first need to download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin. You can also download the free version of the plugin from WordPress.org
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro version, you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Pop-Up Banners and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds Save it first and then Activate it. A green label will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.
Visit the server information tab to make sure that the plugin is fully compatible with your server before continuing.