CM Pop-Up Banners (CMPB) - Free Version Guide
Free Version Guide
Table of Contents
- Differences Between Free and Pro
- How to Utilize The Plugin
- Quick Start
- Plugin Settings
Differences Between Free and Pro
Free Version Features
- One campaign type: Pop-Up Banner.
- Add HTML and images to the campaigns.
- You can prevent campaigns from showing in mobile devices.
- Choose to display campaign globally or only on one page.
Additional Pro Features
- Two additional campaign types: FlyIn and Full Screen.
- AdDesigner - A dedicated tool to create banners matching your site’s branding.
- Ad Statistics - Track banner clicks and impressions in an easy-to-use report.
- Advanced Campaign Settings - Restrict by Page/Post/URL/Period, randomization, scheduling.
- Options to trigger campaign on JS hover or click events (for instance, when user is trying to leave the page).
How to Utilize The Plugin
CreativeMinds Pop-Up Banners lets users customize and promote events, products and offers on a WordPress site.
This is accomplished through pop-up banners called "campaigns - You can add text, images and more to each and then choose to display them globally or specify one page where each should appear.
Below, an example of a pop-up:
Finding The Plugin In The Back-End
Everything related to the plugin can be found by navigating to Admin Dashboard → CM Pop-Up banners for WordPress.
Learn how to utilize the plugin.
Configure when and how the campaign will appear.
These are the free version options:
- Display method - Only Pop-Up is available.
- Disable the campaign - This is useful if you have many global campaigns and you would like to disable all but one.
- Width - Enter a value in the provided box for the campaign width. Accepted values include: numbers (in pixels), percents (eg 75%) or "auto".
- Height - Enter a value in the provided box for the campaign height. Accepted values include: numbers (in pixels), percents (eg 75%) or "auto".
- Background colors - Enter a value in the provided box for campaign background color. Accepts also "transparent".
- Shape - Choose a shape (sharp or rounded) from from the drop down menu.
- Center content vertically/horizontally - If this checkbox is selected, this campaign's banner content will be centered vertically/horizontally.
- Underlay type - Choose the underlay type for the campaign from the drop down menu. In a dark underlay is chosen all the web page content behind the pop-up will be hard to read while pop-up appears.
- Minimum device width - Enter a value in the provided box to choose a minimum width for the campaign banner. This option let you limit the campaign to show only on non-mobile devices.
- Show on every page - Makes the campaign global, appearing in every page and post.
- Show on selected posts/pages - Makes the campaign appear only in a selected page or post.
Congratulations, the campaign is ready!
Manage all campaigns by heading to Admin Dashboard → CM Pop-Up Banners for WordPress → Campaigns.
The free version has no additional settings.