Invitation Code Content Access - Settings - General (Configuring Access, Privacy)
Most of the plugin's settings are located in the General Settings page. Head to Admin Dashboard → Invitation Code Content Access → Settings → General
There are three options:
- Access authentication based on - Choose between:
- User session - The code will be used once every session. A session lasts for as many pages the user visits and only ends after the user is inactive for 30 minutes.
- Per view - The user will have to input the code every time the page refreshes.
- Access denied to logged in users - Enable this option to enable the restrictions to all users except the admin. Disable it to make the code works only for guest users.
- Access denied page URL - The user will be redirected to this page once he/she tries to access locked content with an expired code. Learn how to set this page up: Invitation Code Content Access - How To - Display Content Access Form (Shortcode)
Terms and Privacy
- Show disclaimer for first time users - If enabled, users will be prompted to accept your terms before applying a code for the first time.
- Disclaimer text - Add the Terms of Service text users will have to accept in order to utilize the service. You can add rich text and multimedia.
When creating codes, you can apply unique ToS messages.
- Collect IP Address - Choose if the plugin will register the IP Address of users when they apply codes. The IPs will be visible in the access log of each code. Depending on the geographical region of your user, disclosing this practice in the terms of service can be obligatory.