Invitation Code Content Access - Settings - Notifications
It's possible to send a notification every time a particular code is used. To configure this, head to Admin Dashboard → Invitation Code Content Access → Settings → Notifications.
- Enable Admin Email Notifications - Enable or disable this feature
- Admin Email - Choose which email will receive the messages by default
- Email Subject - The subject of the email sent to the chosen email address
- Email Content - The content of the email sent to the chosen email address. You can use the following shortcodes, which will be replaced by the relevant code's data:
- [ICODE] (the code itself), [NOTE] (internal note), [URL] (associated URL), [USERINFO] (user info), [IP] (user IP address, if available), [DATETIME] (date and time of use).