CM Download (CMDM) - Getting Started - Installation
Getting Started - Installation
Download Manager First Steps
Installation | First Steps
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Here are the steps needed to install the CM Download Manager plugin.
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugins tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin
- Once the plugin is downloaded, it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- Now you will need to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Download Manager and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds (you can also review it from your dashboard)
- Save it first and then Activate it. A green label and the word "active" will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.
The License section is also where you can check for updates and download them.