CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Shortcodes
What are Shortcodes
Shortcodes are codes the admin inputs in the Back-End that are replaced by live content in the Front-End. For instance, a plugin might have the shortcode [date] that will be transformed in the current date whenever the user accesses the post.
In the Admin Panel CM Video Lessons Manager Pro → Shortcodes page there is a list of available shortcodes for the Video Lessons Manager plugin. This article will describe each shortcode and its parameters.
[cmvl-playlist view="playlist|tiles" layout="left|right|bottom|nomenu" course="id|slug" lesson="id|slug" video=id navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 urlsearch=0 maxwidth=0]
- Shows the list of available videos on a specific lesson or course.
- Parameters include option to turn off the linksbar, navbar and searchbar and ajax for enabling/disabling Ajax calls.
- You can set the maximum playlist width in pixels by parameter maxwidth (0 means it's disabled).
- With view attribute admin can set specific videos positioning for each playlist: tiles or playlist (list of videos).
- Also with layout attribute admin can decide where to display the video list (only if using view=playlist) - left, right or bottom.
- Urlsearch is used for the developers to allow searching a keyword passed by the URL parameter.
Display lessons list. You can optionally filter current user's active or inactive subscriptions using the optional parameter "subscription". The inactive subscription will be displayed with the checkout option.
Display the courses list.
[cmvl-bookmarks navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 view="playlist|tiles"]
Shows the list of all user saved bookmarks with the ability to turn navbar and searchbar off.
Display subscriptions history. You can optionally filter user's active or inactive subscriptions using the optional parameter "status". The inactive subscription will be displayed with the checkout option.
Display user's dashboard divided by tabs. You can modify and create new dashboard tabs in the plugin settings under the Dashboard tab (read the guide).
Shows the user's own statistics about viewing the videos. The user can see which videos he/she watched and what percentage was completed out of the overall. Read the specific guide.