CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Admin - Shortcodes
TIP: What Are Shortcodes
Shortcodes add dynamic content to your site via a small piece of code. Learn more: Shortcodes - How To Use
What are Shortcodes
Shortcodes are codes the admin inputs in the Back-End that are replaced by live content in the Front-End. For instance, a plugin might have the shortcode [date] that will be transformed in the current date whenever the user accesses the post.
In the Admin Panel → CM Video Lessons Manager Pro → Shortcodes page, there is a list of available shortcodes for the Video Lessons Manager plugin. This article will describe each shortcode and its parameters.
If you have the Payments add-on enabled, you can also use subscription shortcodes CM Video Lessons EDD Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Shortcodes
[cmvl-playlist view="playlist|tiles" layout="left|right|bottom|nomenu" course="id|slug" lesson="id|slug" video=id navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 urlsearch=0 maxwidth=0]
Use: Shows the list of available videos on a specific lesson or course.
- Option to turn off the linksbar, navbar and searchbar and ajax for enabling/disabling Ajax calls.
- Set the maximum playlist width in pixels by parameter maxwidth (0 means it's disabled).
- With view attribute admin can set specific videos positioning for each playlist: tiles or playlist (list of videos).
- Also with layout attribute admin can decide where to display the video list (only if using view=playlist) - left, right or bottom.
- Urlsearch is used for the developers to allow searching a keyword passed by the URL parameter.
Use: Displays only a single player for a specific video ID. You can use all other attributes described before.
Example: [cmvl-playlist video=1581]
Use: Displays only a single player for a specific lesson ID. You can use all other attributes described before.
Example: [cmvl-playlist lesson=5]
Use: Displays only a single player for a specific course ID. You can use all other attributes described before.
Example [cmvl-playlist course=4]
Video List by Course
[cmvl-videolist course="id" split_by_lesson=0]
Use: Displays the videos according to the course ID. You can also split videos by lesson if you set split_by_lesson to 1.
Use: Display all the lessons.
- You can group by course if you set "group_by_course" to 1.
Example: [cmvl-lessonlist group_by_course=1]
Use: Display the courses list.
- view - choose the view. if left empty, shows the default list view. Also accepts
[cmvl-courses-list view="square"]Note: In the square view, the lock will show if the payments add-on is active and the client adds subscription to the lesson.
Catalog of All Open Videos
[cmvl-video-catalog limit="" paid="yes|no"]
Use: Display the list of all open videos, no matter what courses or lessons they are assigned to
- limit - How many videos are displayed
- paid - "yes" to include paid videos, "no" to exclude. Only works when paired with the Payments Add-on.
Example: [cmvl-video-catalog limit="6" paid="no"]
[cmvl-bookmarks navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 view="playlist|tiles"]
Use: Shows the list of all user saved bookmarks with the ability to turn navbar and searchbar off.
Example [cmvl-bookmarks navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 view=playlist]
Learn more: How To - Create a Bookmark Page
Use: Display user's selected videos playlist.
Use: Display user's dashboard divided by tabs. You can modify and create new dashboard tabs in the plugin settings under the Dashboard tab ( read the guide).
Use: Shows the user's own statistics about watched lessons. The user can see which lessons he/she watched and what percentage was completed out of the overall.
Only shows lessons the user has already started watching.
Read the specific guide.
permalinks - enable links to each video or course with 1 and disable with 0. By default, it's set to 1.
Use: Display the user's progress (percent) for the video, lesson or progress.
- id - Write the id to identify the video, lesson or progress.
- showtitle - "0" hides the title, "1" shows it.
Example: [cmvl-video-progress id="100" showtitle="1"]
Report About All Users
Use: Display the progress report of all users in the front-end.
You can choose which roles can see it from the settings.
Learn more: CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Progress Report - Admin View
More information about the CM Video Lessons Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center