CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - How To - Create a Bookmark Page
Each user can create bookmarks for videos to keep in their bookmark list. The bookmark page is shown using the following shortcode.
- [cmvl-bookmarks navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 view="playlist|tiles"]
- navbar (1/0) - Shows the upper navigation bar allowing selection of channels and categories
- ajax (1/0) - Defines if the videos are shown in Ajax or non Ajax mode
- searchbar (1/0) - Shows the search bar allowing search of content in video titles and description
- view (playlist|tiles)- defines the default view of the videos
- linksbar (1/0) - shows the links to the bookmark and the statistics in the upper navigation
Setting a bookmark is easy and is done by clicking on the bookmark star icon.
How bookmarking a video appears on the front-end.
Inserting the shortcode on any page or post will create a list of the user bookmarks which will look the same as the default view.
This feature is only supported to logged in users.
More information about the CM Video Lessons Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center