CM Tooltip (CMTG) - Terms - Related Terms
The Pro+ and eCommerce editions of the CM Tooltip plugin allows you to show related terms .
The Related Terms settings can be find on the path Admin Dashboard → CM Tooltip → Settings → Glossary Term tab → Glossary Term - Related Articles & Terms section, as highlighted in the plugin screenshot below:
Global - Disabling Related Terms On All Site
The Related Terms functionality consists of several possibilities. To disable it completely you need to do all of these:
- Check the Disable related terms on glossary term pages.
- Uncheck the Show related glossary terms in a separate list.
- Uncheck the Show linked glossary terms list under post/page?
- Below: Disable these settings to turn off the feature completely.
Individual - Enabling and Disabling the Related Terms On a Single Page/Post
It is possible to display or hide the related terms on specific pages or posts.
To do this, edit the relevant page or post and check the "CM Tooltip - Disables" metabox. Inside it, you will see the option "Overwrite the default related terms setting for this post/page".
- If the option is disabled - The page/post will follow the default setting shown above ("Disable related terms on glossary term pages:").
- If the option is enabled - The page/post will not follow the default setting.