Appointments Booking - Creating Calendars
The appointment booking plugin can host an unlimited number of calendars each managing a different schedule.
To create a calendar, you need first to go the plugin admin menu and click on Calendars.
On the calendars menu, (which is using WordPress taxonomies dashboard) you can see existing calendars and create a new one.
You can also edit or delete an existing calendar.
For each calendar, you can define the name, slug (which is later used to identify the calendar in the shortcode), the number of spots, the calendar moderator email to which all booking notifications will be sent and the session length.
- Events Duration - The duration of each event.
- Minimum hours to book ahead of current time - The booking ahead parameter determines how much time in advance can a booking take place from the current time. This is set in hours. For example, if it is set to 24, a booking can be booked only within a day from the current time.
- Ignore DST - Input "1" to ignore daylight saving time.
- Booking Spots - How many spots each event will have.
- Automatic booking - You should also decide if the calendar accept booking automatically or require moderation and approval for each booking.
Once embedding the calendar into a post or a page using the shortcode.
Make sure to use the calendar slug and not name.
Minimum Time to Book
When the calendar has minimum hours to book set, all slots which are falling into the current time and the minimum hours will be marked with a specific label set in the labels section and will also have the color set in the colors section