True Edit Orders M2 - Overview
Note on Migrated Orders
The extension has full Magento compatibility and might not work properly with orders generated from other platforms (such as Shopify or WooCommerce) and migrated to Magento.
The True Edit Orders extension for Magento®2 allows administrators to quickly edit order information in Magento 2, including order status, shipping & payment methods, and adding order notes, without creating a duplicate order or canceling the order and creating a new one.
Magento®2 True Edit Orders extension Features:
- No Duplicate Orders: Eliminates duplicate orders upon editing, reducing issues between Magento, CSRs, fulfillment systems, credit card processing and accounting.
- Edit Order Items: Add a new order items.
- Quick Existing Order Edit: Quickly edit existing orders (like billing and shipping, item information) directly from the Order Details page, saving time and effort.
- Recalculate Shipping: Shipping can be recalculated during order edit. Extension will show a list of newly calculated shipping methods.
- Delete Orders: Permanently delete orders from database.
- User Permission: Allow/Deny ability to edit orders based on user roles.
What it Can And it Cannot Do
Note: it's not possible to:
- Change the payment method post purchase.
- Reauthorize credit cards.
- Apply refunds.