CM MicroPayments (CMMP) - Getting Started - Stripe Configuration and Stripe Payout
Starting from version 1.5.0, MicroPayments supports Stripe Payout. To use it, you must:
- Add your credentials to the plugin
- Use the shortcode
[cm_micropayment_points_to_stripe]on any page
Learn more below:
What You Need From Stripe
Note that these steps depend on Stripe and may change. If you think this section is out of date, please contact us.
- Create a free Stripe account. You'll get access to test API Keys
- Head to your profile and fetch your account ID
- Head to the API Keys page and fetch the "Publishable key" and "Secret Key".
- Confirm your email and activate your account to get access to live keys. You'll find them in the same screen.
Finding the Settings
Go to the Admin Dashboard → CM MicroPayment → Settings.
Then select Stripe.
- Test Mode - Choose if you are in live or test mode.
- Points to currency ratio - For example, inputting "10" means that each 10 points are worth 1 currency unit. So 50 points would be $5.
- Stripe email - Your account email.
Add the keys to the respective fields below.
- Live Publishable key / Secret key / ID- Add the live keys here.
- Test Publishable key / Secret key / ID - Add the test keys here.
Applying the Shortcode
Add the shortcode
[cm_micropayment_points_to_stripe] to any page, as shown:
And you'll have access to the Stripe Payment:
Adding Connect Button
Add the parameter connectbutton to the shortcode to help users connect with Stripe. It will include a message and the link.
Shortcode with attribute:
Translating Text on the Front-End
The plugin has three translatable labels related to Stripe.
To learn more, check: Getting Started - Labels (Choosing The Point Name, Translating The Text Users See)