CM Answers (CMA) - Settings - Access Control
Navigate to Admin Dashboard -> CM Answers PRO -> Settings.
Click on Access and Moderation tab.
Basic Access Control
- Who can (...) - set permissions to users and roles: who can see questions/answers, which roles can can post questions/answers etc.
- The options in the dropbox are
- Everyone - This includes also anonymous or non-logged in user
- Logged-in users which reffer to all roles
- By Role - once choosen you will be able to select the specific roles which are granted permission
- Once selecting the By Role option from the dropbox, You can select multiple roles by holding the shift key while clicking on the desired roles
Expert System Support
- Show unanswered questions only to experts - You can restrict visibility of the unanswered questions and possibility to post answer only for experts assigned to the question's category.
- Question author also will be able to display his question. After the first answer will be posted, the question will be visible including previous question visibility options.
- Which roles can post content with full HTML support - Other roles' posts will be filtered from HTML tags containing URLs, scripts and unsupported tags.