Supplier Frontend M2 - Product Settings
If you want to set the configuration for adding products to your catalog, visit the Products Settings section under Supplier Frontend Product Uploader → Configuration.
Adding Products Settings
- Attributes set: Determines what set of the attributes will be used in 'Adding Product F
orm'. Defaultis supplierfrontendproductuploader_product_attributes.
- Allowed product types: Determines what type of products can be created by suppliers. Options are: Configurable, Downloadable, Grouped and/or Virtual products.
- Allow suppliers to upload images: Determines if suppliers can upload images to their products.
- Maximum allowed images per product: Determines how many images can be added per product by each supplier.
- Product tax class: Determines default tax class for products added by suppliers.
- Supplier can define SKU: This option allows suppliers to define the SKU of the
- Auto increment SKU number: If
supplierscan’t define a SKU, this option will define auto increment value of the product. The number showed in this field is the last SKU used for a product. Defaultis 10001.
CSV Import Settings
- Enable CSV import: Determines if supplier can import products by using CSV file.
- Send a notification when supplier uploads the products: Determines if admin get a notification when supplier upload new products.
- How many products can be imported: Determines the number of products that can be imported using CSV file.
Finally, remember to Save the Configuration!