CM Product Directory (CMPD) - Getting Started - Plugin Overview
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
- Install and activate plugin.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard → CM Product Directory → Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for the plugin.
- API Settings - Twitter and Google settings.
- Product Page - Settings for Product Page. More about Additional Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields, Star Rating.
- Directory Index Page - General settings for Directory Index page and also Filters.
- Directory Appearance - Settings for three different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Text field to apply your own custom css styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
- See the Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust plugin to your needs.
How The Plugin Works
Go to Admin Panel/CM Product Directory and click Product and Add New or Add Product.
Fill in all fields, add Tags, Categories and Additional Taxonomy Terms. Optionally you can also add Additional Links and Fields.
When finished click on Publish button to add new Product.
Plugin comes with three widgets listing latest Products or randomly picked and displaying product categories.
Category list generates list of plugin categories, tags and Additional Taxonomy terms with custom icons.
Single Product Shortcode
With Single Product Shortcode you can place single Product on post or page.
More information about the CM Product Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center