CM Product Directory (CMPD) - Settings - General Settings
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Product Directory → Settings.
Click on the General tab.
- Product permalink - Enter a value in the box provided to choose a permalink for the product. Make sure you permalink setting is set (look for the under WordPress Admin Settings-> permalinks).
- Show a warning for image size - Check yes or no for a warning on image size. Image size warning will show up once user tried to upload a new product image.
- Show admin edit link - Check yes or no to add an admin edit link. Admin edit link will show for admin user only on the index page front-end near each product name.
- Choose the default product image - Upload an image to use as the default image for the product. A very useful feature. In case the product didn't upload a image a default image will be show instead.
Additional Taxonomy Settings
Those options are for the plugins additional taxonomy - Pricing Model, Language Support and Target Audience. Check if you want to use a specific taxonomy on your page.
Starting from version 1.3.1, it's possible to track product pages' views and clicks.
The following settings are available:
- Stop statistics count - Useful for testing purposes.
- Statistics count used IP address - Enables IP checking to prevent duplicate hits coming from the same machine.
- Show views and clicks in the detail page - Choose whether to show them or not.
- Show views and clicks in the products page - Choose whether to show them or not.
- Download file with all business' statistics - Generates a CSV file with all the statistics. First column shows the business name, second shows business page visits and the third business clicks.
- Reset all statistics - Deletes all statistic for all business. Clicking the option will trigger a pop-up to confirm the action.
More information about the CM Business Directory WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center