WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) + Custom Fields - Use Case - Building a Trails and Hiking Routes Site
- WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) + Anonymous - Use Case - Allowing Anonymous Submissions in Your Trails and Hiking Site
- WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) + PeepSo - Use Case - Letting Users Manage Their Routes in PeepSo Profile
- WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) + BuddyPress - Use Case - Building a Community for Trail Routes in BuddyPress Profile
- Before installing the WordPress Travel Map plugin, make sure you deactivated and deleted old versions of this plugin or the free one.
- To install this plugin, you must first download it.
- Next, you can install it on your WordPress site. Navigate to the Plugin tab in your WordPress dashboard and click Add New.
- Select the plugin you downloaded by clicking on Upload and finding the file.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed, it will appear under the Plugin tab on your WordPress dashboard. Here it is available for you to activate and use.
If you are using the Pro Version, you will need to activate the license. Under the plugin in your dashboard, there is a section called License. Click on this to take you the License page where you can enter the license key given to you by CreativeMinds.
If you don't know how to find your license key, there are instructions for finding it under Licensing Instructions. Once you have entered the key, click save and activate. If you see a green label, the license was successfully activated.