CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Settings - Appearance
To alter the appearance settings, navigate to CM Video Lesson Manager Pro → Settings → Appearance.
- Videos per page - Defines the limit of the number of videos per page in the tiles view. The maximum is 50.
- Default videos layout - Choose between Playlist and Tiles layout for videos.
- Display videos list in playlist at - Positions the playlist on the screen.
- Playlist max width - Set width for playlist. 0 to disable.
- Show video description - Enable or disable a description text for each video.
- Show lesson note text area - Lets user add notes to each lesson. The admin can see the notes from the Back-End
- Show full video description - Displays the complete description instantly. If disabled, part of the text will be hidden until the mouse hovers it.
- Show lesson description - Enable or disable a description text for each lesson.
- Show course description - Enable or disable a description text for each course.
- Show video note text area - Toggles the note area for users for videos.
- Page template - Allows for a custom page to be used for the lesson pages. Choose between the default, a blank page or by defining a custom page.
- Allow shortcodes in the content - If enabled the shortcodes will be processed when displaying a video, lesson and course content.
- Show course names on the lesson page - Enable or disable the course name.
- Show lesson author name - This is how it will look in the Front-End:The label "Author" can be changed in the labels tab.
- Show lesson updated date - This is how it will look in the Front-End:The label "Published" can be changed in the labels tab.
- Show icons for files - Enable if the file thumbnails don't appear properly.
- Open video in separate window - If enabled, this option adds a button under the video. Clicking on it will open the video only. Options:
- None - Won't show the button
- Open video in same site - Link will direct to your own domain
- Open video in hosted site - Link will direct to Vimeo or Wistia
- Open each video in a new tab - If enabled, clicking on a video page link will open it in a new tab. In technical terms, the target="_blank" attribute will be added to the links.
- Video autoplay - If enabled, the video will play automatically as soon as the page is loaded.
- Enable progress indicator - If enabled, each video will have a progress indicator.
- Show percent value of the progress - If enabled, the percentage of the progress will be shown.
- Video color - Choose which colors will be assigned to the progress indicator when video is in one of these states: not started, started or completed.
Inserting custom CSS in this fields allows custom styles to be applied to Video Lesson Manager elements.
After editing, don't forget to save! The button is located at the bottom of the page.