Invitation Code Content Access - Creating Codes - Multiple Codes
Creating Multiple Codes at Once
Head to Admin Dashboard → Invitation Code Content Access → Invitation codes to create codes.
In this screen you can manage your current codes and add new ones.
Click Generate Sequence Codes.
Add Invitation Code (Multiple)
This method generates multiple invitation codes at once.
You can configure:
- Session - Write down the session (for internal use only)
- Number of codes - How many codes will be created
- Use prefix - Enable to append a prefix to all codes. Some examples: "code_", "2019sale_"
- Note - Add a note (can only be seen by the admin)
- Expiration date - Leave empty to never expire (respects the website time zone)
- No of usages - Set a usage limit (empty or 0 means unlimited)
- Sharing Type - Choose between a code type. Learn more below.
- Content (URL) - Set the allowed URLs (use * to indicate any subdirectory. For instance, example.com/*)
- Short Content - Hide part of a page or post.
- File - Choose file to be locked.
- Disclaimer text - Apply an unique Terms of Service text. If you leave the field empty, the default ToS will be applied (learn more: Settings - General (Configuring Access, Privacy).
Once you click Generate, you should see a log of created codes and two options:
- Show Codes - Directs you to the codes dashboard, showing only these codes
- Download CSV - Generates a CSV file with all code information. Useful if you generate a huge number of codes and would like to track and manage them from elsewhere.
Content vs. Short Content vs. File Codes
When creating a code, you can choose between locking content (URL), part of a page/post or a file.
- Content - Choose the internal URL that will be restricted.
- Short Content - Part of a page or post. Apply the relevant content inside the shortcode
[cmicca_access_code]. Learn more: How To - Hide Partial Content on Page/Post
- File - Choose one file that will be restricted. Clicking Select or Upload will trigger WordPress' media library so you can choose or upload a file.
Users will have to apply the shortcode on the Display Content Access Form. Learn more: Invitation Code Content Access - How To - Display Content Access Form (Shortcode).