CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
This article lists data the CM Map Routes Manager handles and the tools the admin can use to ensure users have control over their data. The subject is closely tied with the GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulation).
Note that the plugin provides the admin with tools to enforce and communicate the regulation and that it's his/her responsibility to adopt them.
This article covers this plugin only. For a general view, please refer to the guide General Support - GDPR And Data Privacy
Data the admin can collect that can be considered personal information
- Username - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Email - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Routes - The content is controlled by the users. The admin can choose to moderate updates and additions or not.
- Access Control - Control who can see and edit the routes.
- Moderation - Can be toggled on and off for new routes.
General Compliance Tools
- Routes Removal - The user can delete all of his/her submissions from the User Dashboard.
Learn more: My Routes Shortcode.
More information about the CM Map Routes Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center