WordPress Travel Map Plugin (CMMRM) - Settings - Access Control
Settings - Access Control
To configure access control settings in the WordPress Travel Map plugin, navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Routes Manager Pro → Settings. Click on the Access Control tab.
There are four different actions to set permissions to:
- Who can see the routes index through the user dashboard (this also determines who can search or filter maps)
- Who can view a route page
- Who can create routes
- Who can update their own routes
You can choose from different roles and capabilities by accessing the drop-down menus.
All options have these choices
- Everyone including guests - Non-logged-in users
- Only logged-in users
- Specific role - i.e. admin, editor etc. Note that only that role will have access - i.e. choosing admin will not grant the permission to other roles
Custom capability - You should add a new capability in this field and then include it in one or more user roles. Learn more about roles and capabilities from WordPress