CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Access Control
Settings - Access Control
From here, you can edit who can view and edit maps.
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Access Control tab.
There are four different actions to set permissions to:
- Who can see the routes index through the user dashboard (this also determines who can search or filter maps)
- Who can view a route page
- Who can create routes
- Who can update their own routes
You can choose from different roles and capabilities by accessing the drop-down menus.
All options have these choices
- Everyone including guests - Non-logged-in users
- Only logged-in users
- Specific role - i.e. admin, editor etc. Note that only that role will have access - i.e. choosing admin will not grant the permission to other roles
- Custom capability - You should add a new capability in this field and then include it in one or more user roles. Learn more about roles and capabilities from WordPress
More information about the CM Map Routes Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center