Reviews and Ratings - Getting Started - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
Below is a detailed guide showing you how to install & activate the plugin:
2) Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
3) Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
4) Select Upload from the options shown and upload the plugin file.
5) Install the plugin.
6) Once the plugin is installed, it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
7) Go ahead and activate the plugin if you wish to add its functionality to your website.
For free users, congratulations! You have successfully installed and activated CM Reviews (free version).
8) For Pro version users, you will need to activate the license to unlock all of its powerful features. Navigate to the License section (which is found at the header of your Admin dashboard, or on your CM Reviews menu) and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds.
Save it first, and then activate it. A green label will show if the plugin license was successfully activated.
Congratulations, Pro user! You have successfully installed and activated CM Reviews (Pro version).