CM Tooltip (CMTG) - Extras - Image Tooltips
Showing a Tooltip Inside an Image
With the Ecommerce edition of the CM Tooltip Glossary plugin, you can show tooltip inside an image as shown in this screenshot below:
To support this feature the admin needs to support parsing the image alt parameter inside the img html tag for terms. This option is found in the E-commerce tab in the plugin settings under Tooltip Image Parsing.
The available options are:
1) Ability to parse the alt parameter inside the image html tag
2) Show an overlay icon on top of the image
3) Specify a class when found will not show an icon - this is needed in case where your want to restrict the tooltip icon only for specific images.
4) Display the tooltip for the whole image - when checked once hover over any part of the image will result in showing the tooltip.
5) link the image to the term page - Once checked when a term is found in the alt content the whole image will become clickable and linked to the term page.
| Sometimes a site needs input from the community it serves.
With the Glossary Community Terms add-on users can help to build your glossary as you watch your key content grow.