Multi Vendor Magento 2 - Custom Profile Fields (Admin Side)
Custom Profile Fields (Admin Side)
To access and create custom profile fields, navigate to Suppliers → Manage Profile Fields.
Here the admin will find a list of the different custom profile fields that have been created, or add new ones.
When creating a new Custom Profile Field, it is required to provide its Name, Label, and Options: Required / Is System / Type / Must be approved.
The Name is only seen by the Admin while the Label is what will appear on the Supplier profile.
Additionally, the admin can set additional options to the new profile field:
- Required: define if the custom field is required or not.
- Is System: this configuration allows the field to be visible in the Profile Settings in Vendor Panel but its value is not shown on profile public page. Some examples for this field: bank account information, PayPal information, and other private data.
- Type: the custom field can be have Text or Textarea type.
- Wysiwyg: define if wyswiwyg representation is enabled or not.
- Must be approved: decide whether the custom profile requires approval from the admin.
Finally, remember to Save the new profile field.
The custom profile field will be available to supplier on ' My Supplier Page' at Vendor Portal.