Marketplace Multi-Vendor - Admin View - Custom Profile Fields
Custom Profile Fields (Admin Side)
To access and create custom profile fields, navigate to Suppliers → Manage Profile Fields.
Here the admin will find a list of the different custom profile fields that have been created, or add new ones.
When creating a new Custom Profile Field, it is required to provide its Name, Label, and Options: Required / Is System / Type / Must be approved.
The Name is only seen by the Admin while the Label is what will appear on the Supplier profile.
Additionally, the admin can set additional options to the new profile field:
- Required: define if the custom field is required or not.
- Is System: this configuration allows the field to be visible in the Profile Settings in Vendor Panel but its value is not shown on profile public page. Some examples for this field: bank account information, PayPal information, and other private data.
- Type: the custom field can be have Text or Textarea type.
- Wysiwyg: define if wyswiwyg representation is enabled or not.
- Must be approved: decide whether the custom profile requires approval from the admin.
- Can be visible on the supplier create form: allows showing a custom field on separate registration or login pages available for suppliers only. You can find the urls of these pages following STORES → Configuration → Cminds Supplier Product Uploader → Registration and Login.
Finally, remember to Save the new profile field.
Custom Profile Fields (Supplier Side)
The custom profile field will be available to supplier on My Supplier Page at Vendor Portal.
Separate Registration/Login Pages for Suppliers
Once the Can be visible on the supplier create form setting is enabled, you can add custom fields to a separate registration page. You can find the configuration for setting separate registration and login pages following STORES → Configuration → Cminds Supplier Product Uploader → Registration and Login. Please find more information in our guide Supplier Registration & Login.