General Support - CM - How to Manage Your CM Downloads
What is The Customer Dashboard
CreativeMinds's Customer Dashboard hosts a series of important features, such as
- downloading the latest versions of your products.
- fetching license keys.
- generating invoices.
Accessing The Customer Dashboard
- Access https://www.cminds.com/
- Head to Account and then Customer Dashboard
- If you still don't have an account, click Account Registration to create one.
When you access the Customer Dashboard, you will find the following tabs:
- Welcome - Provides handy links to the tutorial video and this document.
- Offers - Lists all the current promotions.
- Licenses - Lists the products you have purchased and their license keys.
- Downloads - Lists the products you have purchased and the download link for the latest version.
- Purchases - Lists all your purchases, with ID, amount paid and date. You can generate an invoice for each.
- Subscriptions - If you have any active subscription (such as for the 99+ WordPress package), it will be listed here.
- Helpdesk - Lists all active support tickets and has a handy shortcut for generating new tickets.
- Activation - Helps you activating your products in environments without internet connections, such as intranets. Read the specific guide: General Support - Local License Activation.
- Profile - Allows you to edit details such as your name, billing address and also reset the account password.