CM Pay Per Post (CMPPP) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the WordPress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro version you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM Pay Per Post and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds. Save it first and then Activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated.
The plugin has two possible payment setups:
1 - WIth MicroPayments - In this case you also need to install the CM MicroPayments plugin and configure it. You can also install the Easy Digital Downloads plugin which is a free plugin which adds a cart system or WooCommerce as a cart system. In any case, the user will have to first purchase virtual currency to his wallet before subscribing to a specific post or group of posts.
2 - With EDD or WooCommerce. - In this case you will need to install 3 plugins in total:
- This plugin, PayPerPost
- One of the eCommerce plugins - Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce. You can find them in the WordPress market.
- The PayPerPost Direct Payments Add-on.
You can also add payment gateways for to support different payment options such for example as Stripe, 2checkout and more.
Visit the server information tab to make sure that the plugin is fully compatible with your server before continuing.