CM Registration (CMREG) - Integration - Business Directory - Associating User With Business
Integration - CM Registration and Business Directory
What is This Feature
If you have both CM Registration and Business Directory installed and activated, you can connect new users with specific businesses.
The user can choose the business when registering. Then, when the user is logged-in, they can see some of the company information.
Example of How It Works
- "My Company" is one of the businesses in CMDB. It has description, founder name, and also a video.
- The new user John Doe chooses "My Company" from the organization dropdown.
- Now, John Doe's can see in his profile the description, founder name, and video from "My Company"
No Integration Vs. Integrated
After activating both plugins, the field will become a dropdown.
Turning Feature On
There is only one setting. From the WordPress dashboard, navigate to CM Registration Pro → Settings → Registration → Registration section.
Then, enable "Allow user to add organization".
Now, apply the shortcode
It will show this data from the company associated with the current user:
- Name of the company
- "Founder name:" founder name. You can change the "Founder name:" label from the CMDB settings.
- Description of the company
- Video of the company
If the current user is not associated with a business, nothing will be shown.
User Without Company vs User With Company