RMA - Overview
The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for Magento® allows admin to manage return requests of products.
The extension helps in processing of returning a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period.
Customers can open a return request and if approved, the product can be returned and the refund is managed by admin.
- Easily create an RMA request – Using an RMA form, customers can select their order and products, customers then choose the request type, package condition, they can attach a file, add a reason for the return, and finally be required to agree with RMA policy.
- Non logged Users RMA Request Form – The store admin can decide whether or not to allow guests to create RMA requests, the only data needed from a guest is the order ID and email address.
- Partial return per order – If the order contains several items, the customer can select the item or items they wish to return.
- Create RMA request from the store backend – Store admins can easily create an RMA request on behalf of a customer from the admin dashboard.
- RMA - Installation
- RMA - General Usage (Admin Side)
- RMA - Managing and Creating RMA requests (Customer Panel)