CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Route Page
Settings - Route Page
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Route Page tab.
- Information visible on the route's page - Check which route parameters will be displayed on the single route's page.
- Enable WP comments - Toggles whether or not to allow WordPress comments for routes.
- Height of the elevation graph [pixels] - Defines the height of the graph in pixels. A value of 100 will result in the following:
- Show route params above the map - Toggles whether to display route params above or below the map. The default is below.
- Show travel mode switch - Toggles whether or not to allow users to change travel mode on the route. When disabled the user can only view routes with travel modes specified by the route author.
- Show rating on the route's page - Toggles ratings on or off.
- Enable custom icon per location - Allows the user to set icons for each location or marker.
- Show download GPX/KML buttons - If enabled, these buttons will appear on the top left of the map:
- Process shortcodes in descriptions - See the shortcode documentation for the full list of shortcodes.
- Shortcodes whitelist - Includes shortcodes list. The names should be entered without brackets and comma-separated (for instance: profile, avatar)
- Show "Embed" feature - If enabled, the button will appear on the top left of the map.
- Gallery library - Changes how the series of images or videos are visualized.
- Show locations' numbers - Enables numbers for each location.
- Use direct travel mode for all modes - If enabled, every route will always be on direct travel (straight-line) mode.
- Embed the map script in the
- Enable directional arrows by default for all routes - Sets the default behavior for showing directional arrows for all routes.
- Marker label type - Sets whether to show the marker labels or only while hovering the cursor over the marker.
- Trails stroke weight - Define the stroke's weight for the trail, in pixels. Comparison with 3 and 6:
- Enable marker clustering - Toggles marker clustering on and off. Clustered markers display more clearly than overlapping markers.
Show fullscreen mode button - If enabled, the button shown below will appear in the top right corner of the map, allowing the route embed to occupy the whole window.
- Integrate with CM Map Locations plugin - In order for this feature to work, it requires the CM Map Locations plugin to be activated.
Starting from CM Routes Manager 3.2.0, users can easily visualize the inclination and declination of slopes with percentage values.
- Enable showing slopes - Displays slopes on the elevation graph.
- Minimum slope to show [%] - The minimum slope % to show (default is 10). Using a value that is too high can pollute the elevation graph.
- Minimum slope width [px] - The minimum slope width (in pixels) that is allowed to display (default is 15). Using a value that is too high can pollute the elevation graph.
- Allow users to change the slope settings per route: If enabled, users will see these options when editing a route.
- Show info window for the locations - Toggles display of route info windows on/off.
- Template for the location's info window content - A text box where the info to be displayed in the window can be configured. It supports HTML and the following shortcodes: [title] [description] [address] [latitude] [longitude] [altitude] [imagesrc] [image].
- Max width/height for images inside the info window - The number of pixels that the width and the height of the info window picture will be confined to.
- Max width for images inside the info window - The number of pixels that the width image will be confined to.
Show user's position using browser's geolocation - Fetches the geolocation from the user's browser. Only works when using HTTPS protocol.