CM Registration (CMREG) - Getting Started - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- CM Registration (CMREG) - Use Case - Adding Login and Registration Pop-ups With Invitation Codes
- CM Registration (CMREG) + Approve New Users - Use Case - Adding a Moderated Registration System to WordPress
- CM Registration (CMREG) + Bulk Email Invitation Add-on - Use Case - Creating Invitation Codes Based On Mail Lists
- Before installation ensure that any previous or free versions of the plugin are deactivated and deleted.
- To install this plugin, first, download it.
- Download the Pro Version from the Client Dashboard on the CreativeMinds website.
- Next, install it through the WordPress dashboard. Navigate to Plugin → Add New.
- Click on the "Upload Plugin" button at the top of the screen to reveal the file browser. Then either drag the file from the folder it is located into the "Choose file" button and drop it there, or click on the "Choose file" button and browse for it in the file explorer that opens up.
- When the file is chosen click on "Install Now"
- The dialog page will open and will show the plugin installing and after a moment that it was installed successfully.
- Click on the blue "Activate Plugin" button below the success message to activate the plugin, then proceed to the license page.
- If you are using the Pro Version, you will need to activate the license. Under the plugin in your dashboard, there is a section called License. Click on this to take you the License page where you can enter the license key given to you by CreativeMinds.
If you don't know how to find your license key, there are instructions for finding it under Licensing Instructions. Once you have entered the key, click save and activate. If you see a green label, the license was successfully activated.