CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - How to Watch Videos
How to Watch Videos
Before you can watch the videos, please go through the following checklist. This explanation applies only to the Pro version of the plugin.
- Vimeo or Wistia API keys have been created and entered in the plugin settings.
- Import the video you want from Vimeo or Wistia or both.
- At least one course has to be created.
- At least one lesson has to be created and associated with a course.
- Edit the lesson and add to it the relevant videos from the one already imported
Now you can access a specific lesson directly using the "View" link displayed below the lessons in the wp-admin backend pages. You can copy the URL of the link and add it to your WordPress menu or create links in your posts.
You can also use the following shortcode to display content from the plugin for a specific course/lesson on any post or page.
[cmvl-playlist view="playlist|tiles" layout="left|right|bottom|nomenu" course="id|slug" lesson="id|slug" video=id navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 urlsearch=0 maxwidth=0]- Display playlist view.
[cmvl-lessons-list subscription=active|inactive]- Display lessons list. You can optionally filter current user's active or inactive subscriptions using the optional parameter "subscription". The inactive subscription will be displayed with the checkout option.