CM OnBoarding (CMOB) - Plugin Settings
From the WordPress dashboard navigate to CM On-Boarding → Settings.
The settings page has three main settings tabs to choose from. ' General', 'Icon Settings' and 'Labels'. Clicking on one of these three tabs displays the relevant settings.
Above the Settings tabs are some simple instructions for the Plugin (hidden by default) and a preview of some of the default icons for the plugin (shown by default). To see the Plugin Usage instructions click ' Show/Hide'.
Settings - General
The Base Options are the default behaviours for Help Items widgets. They are overridden by the individual settings configured for each Help item. They help guide the behaviour of new Help items being created assisting the Admin in maintaining some uniformity between different help Item widgets on the site.
- Select the custom post types - Custom post types available to apply while making Help items
- Select the side the widget appears on - Determines the alignment of the widget on the screen
- Select the widget type - Sets the default widget type, type set in individual widget settings takes precedence
- Select the widget theme - Choose between the 'White' and 'Black' themes.
- Show "Search" in the widget - Toggles the search box in the widget on or off
- Show Help Item's title in the widget - Toggles help items titles on or off
The Appearance Options are the default appearance settings for Help Items widgets. Like the Base options they are overridden by the appearance options set for Help Items widgets at the individual level and assist in maintaining uniformity in the appearance of the widgets across the site.
- Custom widget background color - Allows a custom colour to be set for the widget background. Can be chosen using the color picker or a hexadecimal colour code
- Custom widget text color - Set a custom color for the text in the widget. The Color picker or hexadecimal color codes can be used to set the color
- Select the width of the widget - Sets the width of the widget in pixels
- Select the height of the widget - Sets the height of the widget in pixels
Remember to click 'Update' after changing Options.